Terms & Conditions
1. Your Responsibilities. You agree:
a. that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services needed for access to and use of the Working Credit Network; and
b. not to use the Working Credit Network to:
i. to violate any third party rights or any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
ii. transmit or create any materials that are abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
iii. transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
iv. impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
v. interfere with or disrupt the Working Credit Network or servers or networks connected to the Working Credit Network, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Working Credit Network.
2. Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only. You agree to use the Working Credit Network only for your personal, non-commercial use.
3. Termination and Suspension. Without limiting other remedies, Working Credit may terminate or suspend your relationship with the Working Credit Network or suspend your access to all or part of the Working Credit Network without notice if Working Credit determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have violated these Terms or have engaged in any conduct that Working Credit believes is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or is otherwise harmful to the interests of Working Credit, any other Working Credit Network user, or any third party. You may discontinue your participation in and access to the Working Credit Network at any time.
4. Modifications to Terms. Working Credit may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms, because they are binding on you.
5. Modifications to Working Credit Network. Working Credit reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Working Credit Network with or without notice to you.
6. Fees. Working Credit reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to new Working Credit Network services or to portions of the existing Working Credit Network services or to the Working Credit Network as a whole. In no event will you be charged for access to any Working Credit Network services, or to the Working Credit Network as a whole, unless Working Credit obtains your prior agreement to pay such fees. If you do not consent to the payment of such fees, however, you may not have access to paid content or services. Details regarding the services you will receive in exchange for the payment of fees, as well as any payment terms and conditions that apply, will be disclosed to you prior to your agreement to pay such fees. All such terms will be deemed to be a part of (and are hereby incorporated by reference into) these Terms.
7. Third Party Services; Integration and Links. Working Credit may integrate with or provide links to certain third party Internet sites and services (for example, Facebook and Twitter) (collectively, such third parties, “Partners”). The Partner services made available through the Working Credit Network or the integration of the such sites and services with the Working Credit Network are for your convenience only and do not signify the endorsement by Working Credit of such Partner sites or services. YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WORKING CREDIT WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY PARTNERS, ANY PARTNER SERVICES OR SITES, OR ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS FOUND AT ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR INTERNET RESOURCE.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WORKING CREDIT NETWORK IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WORKING CREDIT NETWORK IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WORKING CREDIT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WORKING CREDIT NETWORK AND ALL PARTNER SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY DATA, SERVICES AND/OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WORKING CREDIT NETWORK IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING THEREFROM. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM WORKING CREDIT OR THROUGH THE WORKING CREDIT NETWORK WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY FROM WORKING CREDIT NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
b. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WORKING CREDIT OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF MONEY, REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WORKING CREDIT NETWORK.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. Exclusions and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that Working Credit may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Working Credit’ liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Working Credit and its officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your violation of these Terms. Working Credit reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Working Credit’ defense of such claim.
11. Trademarks. “Working Credit” and the Working Credit logo, and certain other of the names, logos, and materials displayed in the Working Credit Network, may constitute trademarks, trade names, or service marks (“Marks”) of Working Credit or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with Working Credit or those other entities.
12. Copyrights; Restrictions on Use. The content on the Working Credit Network (the “Content”), including without limitation, the text and graphics, is protected under United States and international copyright laws, is subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by Working Credit or its licensors. The Content may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without the prior written permission of Working Credit and its applicable licensors and you must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any Content. The use of the Content on any other website for any purpose is prohibited. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
13. Export Control. The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Content, you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
14. Miscellaneous. These Terms, together with any additional terms to which you agree when using particular elements of the Working Credit Network (e.g., terms relating to the payment of fees for certain Working Credit Network content or services), constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement between you and Working Credit with respect to the subject matter hereof, and govern your use of the Working Credit Network, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between you and Working Credit with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and the relationship between you and Working Credit will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois as applied to agreements made, entered into, and performed entirely in Illinois by Illinois residents, notwithstanding your actual place of residence. All lawsuits arising from or relating to these Terms or your use of the Working Credit Network will be brought in the Federal or State courts located in Chicago, Illinois, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose. The failure of Working Credit to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of Working Credit and you as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Working Credit Networks or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms will remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Working Credit Network.
15. Date Last Modified. These Terms were last reviewed on August 4, 2020.