Last revised: August 4, 2020
1. The types of personal information we collect when you use our Services
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Sharing of personal information
5. Children’s Privacy
6. Changes to your personal information
7. Privacy Rights
8. International Users
10. How you may Contact Us
1. Personal Information We Collect.
Working Credit may collect the following categories of personal information about you, including but not limited to:
- Registration Information: When you register for certain Services, you may be asked to provide basic registration information, such as name, email address, telephone number, and your employee identification number.
- Application Information: When you fill out certain applications, you may be asked to provide identification information, including your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, Social Security number, and certain financial information.
- Information from Third-Parties: In order to fulfill your requests for Services, we may collect, on your behalf, personal information from third parties that serve you via the Services. With your consent and approval, we may collect information about you from credit bureaus (including data from your credit reports), publicly available sources, and other third parties, such as Chex Systems, Inc., which may provide us with information about your use of deposit accounts. With your consent and approval, we may also collect application loan terms and ongoing loan performance data, including personal information, about you from third-party providers. Such data may include, for example, reporting on loan repayment status.
- Content and information that you submit when using the Services: We may collect any content that you submit when you contact us, interact or reply to any emails that we may send. This may include your name, email address, and phone number, and any other information submitted.
- Employer-related Information: If you apply for a job position with Working Credit, we collect personal information about you, which may include your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address and information regarding your employment and education history, such as your resume, and any personal information you choose to share with us in the application.
- Technical and Navigational Information: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include setting cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for important purposes to fulfill the Services to you regarding your financial counseling and other services, including:
- to provide you with the Services;
- to respond to your requests about our Services and to communicate with you about your use of our Services;
- to administer Working Credit’s Site, systems and troubleshooting purposes;
- to analyze Site usage and improve our products and services;
- for new product development;
- to send you marketing communications about Working Credit’s Site and services, as well as other products and services we believe may be of interest to you; and
- to otherwise facilitate our business operations and needs and/or comply with law.
With your consent, we may also aggregate or de-identify your personal information so that it can no longer be used to identify you. We may share this aggregate or de-identified information with third parties, and we or such third parties may use aggregate or de-identified information for testing, research, analysis, and product development.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- Consent: We may share personal information with your consent, including to third-party credit reporting agencies when we request a credit report on your behalf or to any potential third party source of funding that you elect to use through the Services.
- As Required by Law or to Protect Our Rights and Interests or for the Protection of Others: We may disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as to respond to a subpoena or similar legal process, to protect against misuse of our Site or Services, and to protect or enforce our rights and interests or to protect the rights, property, or safety of other users of our Site, Services or the public.
- Business Transfers: We may transfer or share a copy of personal information about you in the event of a business reorganization or transition, such as a merger, acquisition, or the sale of all or a portion of Working Credit’s assets.
Working Credit is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. While we implement reasonable security measures to help safeguard your data, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Please use caution any time you provide information over the Internet.
5. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and in the event that we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided information on our Site, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
6. Changes to your Personal Information
If you wish to access personal information that you have submitted to us or to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted to us, you can contact us at email@example.com to request any corrections to your personal information. You may withdraw from the program at any time, but even after you withdraw, we may retain archived copies of information about you for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
7. California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. We do not disclose any information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
8. International Users
10. Contact Us
Please also let us know if you have any questions, concerns, disputes, or issues. You may contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.