A partner for you and your employees.
Whether your organization offers credit building through a group or standard benefit, we make sure your employees get the most out of the program.
Make credit work for your organization.
Our products are designed to give your employees credit building tools and know-how in a format that works for them. You can choose to offer the full suite of benefits or standalone offerings, and allow employees to pick what they want during annual enrollment.
Whatever your organization chooses, we can support your internal communications and help you maximize participation from your employees. Once your employee selects a service, everything is in our hands—we schedule appointments, send reminders, and follow-up on outstanding items after counseling sessions.
Working Credit builds more than credit.
With our program, you can contribute to the financial health and resilience of your employees. With less financial stress, they’ll have greater presence at work.
Results for employees:
- The best interest rates on car loans and credit cards
- Debt management without damaging their credit
- Access to quality rental housing
- Qualification for a mortgage or refinancing at lower rates
- A safety net of available credit for emergencies
- Increased participation in 401(k) and 403(b) programs
Results for employers:
- Fewer 401(k)/403(b) loans and hardship withdrawals
- Fewer wage garnishments
- Increased participation in 401(k)/403(b) plans
- More employees who can withstand a financial emergency
Our profits go back into helping your employees.
Working Credit is a not-for-profit organization. We have a Board of Directors that guides the organization, but doesn’t own the organization. Any profit we make goes back into the company, helping us continue to expand and improve our core services and mission: helping people in any financial situation make lasting changes to help them reap the benefits of good credit. We don’t sell financial products, and we don’t work on commission. We succeed when our clients succeed.