We work at the intersection of racial and economic justice to promote credit equity.
Our vision is an inclusive and equitable credit system in which everyone has the knowledge and tools they need to achieve their financial dreams. Our mission is to partner with individuals and communities to interrupt structural racism by providing credit building education, one-on-one counseling, and access to the products people need to thrive financially.
You can change your financial situation.
Our credit building counselors work with you one-on-one to help you learn how the credit system works, address your specific credit situation, and create a personalized Credit Action Plan. Use the power of credit to make changes that last. Together we help you:
- Tackle your debt without damaging your credit
- Get the best interest rates on car loans and credit cards
- Qualify for a mortgage or refinance at a lower rate
- Rent the apartment or house you want
- Build a safety net of available credit for emergencies
Not an app, not an algorithm. One-on-one support.
You can learn the rules of the credit system and use the rules to change your financial situation. And we’re here with as much support as you need along the way. Work one-on-one with a credit building counselor to build and sustain a great score in order to achieve your personal goals.
Help your employees keep more of their earnings!
Round out your benefits package with employee credit building. We’ve seen firsthand that good credit is fundamental to financial wellness and resiliency. We partner with your employees to help them learn the rules of the credit system and use that knowledge to build and sustain a strong credit score.
- Better rates on car loans, mortgages, and credit cards
- Access better rental housing or ability to own a home
- A buffer of available credit for emergencies
- The ability to participate in employee savings programs
- Fewer requests for 401(k)/403(b) loans and hardship withdrawals
- Fewer wage garnishments
- More participation in 401(k)/403(b) plans
- Employees who can withstand financial emergencies
Partner with us to lift the community!
We partner with post-secondary institutions, the criminal justice system, public and affordable housing providers, small business and workforce development organizations, homeownership programs and other stakeholders to offer credit building and financial tools in their communities. Through our credit building workshops and one-on-one counseling, we can help enhance outcomes for your participants by adding credit building to your initiatives.