Working Credit's Participant Agreement
Agreement Between Working Credit and Cook County Promise Participant
1) I understand that Working Credit NFP (“Working Credit”) is a non-profit organization with a mission to help participants become more financially resilient by assisting them to build and sustain strong credit scores.
2) I understand that Cook County (“Partner”) has contracted with Working Credit to provide one-on-one credit building counseling, lasting 12 months (the “Program”), to Cook County Promise Pilot participants.
3) I understand that I’ve asked Working Credit to provide me with the Program.
4) I understand that my participation in Working Credit’s Program is completely voluntary, and that I may withdraw from the Program at any time
Credit Report Request
5) I authorize Working Credit to pull my TransUnion credit report and FICO® credit score(s) now, and periodically, for a period not to exceed three (3) years beyond the date this agreement is signed.
6) I understand that all credit inquiries by Working Credit constitute “soft inquiries” and will not adversely affect my credit or my credit score(s).
7) I understand that Working Credit will keep my individual credit report(s) and score(s) confidential, and use them only as authorized by me.
8) I understand that I will be able to access an unlimited number of financial counseling sessions during the 12-month Program, and that I can use those sessions to discuss any credit report and/or credit score(s) pulled on my behalf.
9) I understand that I may withdraw this authorization to pull my credit report and credit score(s) at any time, without penalty, by sending a request by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 111 W Washington St, Ste 900, Chicago, IL 60604
- Text: 314-207-3942
10) I understand that credit information is sensitive and that there may be inherent risks to accessing such data; I understand that I can contact Working Credit’s Chief Program Officer, to ask questions regarding such risks before signing this agreement (using the contact information listed in #9 above).
No Cost to Participant
11) I understand that Working Credit is providing one-on-one credit building counseling over a 12-month period to me at no cost.
12) I understand that Working Credit does not benefit financially from any step I take, or any financial product I choose to use, to build my credit.
Consent to Hold Partner Harmless
13) I understand that Partner is not a party to this agreement with Working Credit.
14) I understand that Working Credit will not disclose any personal information about me, including my credit report and/or credit score(s), to Partner.
15) I understand that Partner is not obligated in any way to perform any service under the terms of this agreement.
16) I agree to hold Partner harmless from any obligation or any breach of this agreement.
17) I agree not to sue Partner for any breach of this agreement or for any actions taken by Working Credit.
18) I understand that Working Credit may share aggregated and anonymized data with Partner (e., information that does not identify me by name or any other personal identifying information) to help Partner understand the impact of Working Credit’s Program.
19) I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IMPROVING MY CREDIT SCORE(S), CREDIT REPORT, AND FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES INVOLVES HIGHLY INDIVIDUALIZED CIRCUMSTANCES THAT ARE OUTSIDE WORKING CREDIT’S CONTROL.
20) I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WORKING CREDIT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY SUCCESS IN IMPROVING MY CREDIT SCORE(S), CREDIT REPORT, OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AS A RESULT OF WORKING CREDIT’S SERVICES FURNISHED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
Any questions about this agreement can be directed to:
Chief Program Officer
Working Credit NFP
111 West Washington Street, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60602
firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 275-0900