We’re credit experts who want to help.
If you’re interested in helping people achieve their financial goals, then we may be a perfect fit.
We are hiring!
Seeking a part-time Creative Services Coordinator! See job description below,
Cover letters and resumes required.
Click on the Apply Now button above, complete the form below, or simply email us at email@example.com.
We encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented communities to apply. Working Credit does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Position Summary: Working Credit NFP seeks a Creative Services Coordinator to join our Community Engagement team and play a vital role in standardizing our communications and marketing efforts. This position is responsible for supporting the vision and branding strategy for the organization by: creating marketing collateral; developing and managing content for social media platforms; implementing various educational campaigns; supporting strategic partner outreach; and institutionalizing systems for consistent branding and marketing efforts.
- Design, edit and manage content for WCNFP’s marketing and communications efforts.
- Ensure brand integrity.
- Build and sustain WCNFP’s online presence and recognition.
- Manage social media accounts and engagement across all platforms.
- Develop high-quality marketing and outreach materials to be used in various contexts.
- Support and coordinate online events with the aim to deepen general public educational awareness centered on WCNFP’s mission.
- Possess and demonstrate a strong commitment to interrupting structural racism.
- Support other activities, campaigns, marketing, and communications that advance WCNFP’s mission and partner and community engagement goals.
Marketing and Communications Layout and Design
- Support the development of graphic design and editing of all Working Credit materials (print, digital, and video).
- Edit and maintain all external branded design materials (one-pagers, proposals, PowerPoints, etc.), ongoing marketing collateral, and communications, including but not limited to monthly partner toolkits (fliers, emails, texts, participant-facing newsletter, etc.).
- Provide creative layout and design for new or updated existing marketing and outreach materials.
- Create and edit videos to support educational awareness and improve business efficiency.
- Create, post, and manage social media content.
- Monitor WCNFP’s social media presence and external exposure across outlets and channels.
- Lead coordination of communications and marketing efforts for virtual and in-person exhibitions (presentations, fairs, live events, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with Working Credit’s style guide for the layout and presentation of materials and content.
- Catalogue and organize all historical content for institutional memory.
- Participate in regular check-in meetings with Community Engagement Team meetings, monthly staff meetings, and other meetings as requested.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in communications and marketing
- Proficiency with industry desktop publishing tools including Canva, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, MailChimp.
- Strong command of Google Documents, email, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent composition and visual design skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong ability to be flexible and responsive to outside events
- Must be culturally responsive and have a strong commitment to interrupting structural racism
- Must possess the ability to receive feedback and pivot when needed
- Experience with online video recording, editing, and posting a plus
- Experience and comfort working independently and remotely with colleagues
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with launching public campaigns
Compensation: This is a part-time, hourly position, starting at $25/hour.
Location of Employment: This is a remote position.